At the end of last year I did an interview with Katie Wyatt of the Wellness Entrepreneur podcast and only now am I able to share it. Life was a little bit busy at the end of the year… a certain wedding was happening.
But here it is. Better late than never right and don’t they say that good things come to those who wait?
This one is juicy! It’s full of Facebook tips and tricks.
We talk about:
- Why you should probably have a business page if you’re a wellness entrepreneur
- Finding out whether your ideal client hangs out on Facebook and where
- Why Facebook is great for people trying to find you (HINT: like Pinterest, Facebook ranks well on Google)
- Choosing a category for your business
- Utilising the about section
- Personal profiles and business pages – how to link them without losing your privacy
- Calls to action
- What we know about the Facebook algorithm and ways to make it work for you
- Being careful with competitions on Facebook
- When should you pay for Facebook advertising (lead generation vs sales)
- Different Facebook advertising strategies Bianca uses
- How to budget for ads
- Things to try when working out what your audience engages with
- Facebook groups – paid and free – whys and hows.
Ready, set, go! Listen to it HERE.